- Ferry to ‘Start Line’ leaves promptly at 7:30 a.m. from Albouy’s Point to Watford Bridge. Tickets ($4) may be purchased at Number Pick-up.
- South Shore and Middle Road junction will close promptly at 8:30 a.m. Vehicles will not be allowed to proceed to Somerset after this time.
- Medical details must be filled out on the back of the race number issued to you.
- Changing / Rest Rooms are available at Somerset Cricket Club & Warren Simmons Field (The Royal Navy Field).
- This event will be chip timed. Timing chips will be attached to the back of your race bib.
- Participants will be responsible for any cost incurred to replace lost bibs/chip.
- Race Numbers must be worn on the FRONT of shirt / vest during the entire race.
- Truck carrying runners’ clothing will leave Warren Simmons Field at 8:45 a.m. prompt.
- Runners must collect clothing at least 15 mins after crossing the Finish Line.
- Race starts for Individual Runners 9:00 a.m. – NO EARLY START
- Timing chips will be attached to the back of your race bib.
- The minimum age is 16 years old on race day.
- Participants running the full half marathon are not permitted to participate in the relay division of this event.
- Race starts for Relay Runners 9:10 a.m. prompt. – NO EARLY START
- Each team will be issued 1 (one) race chip which will be attached to a baton that must be passed at each leg and carried from start to finish.
- Batons will be handed out at the start line after the Half Marathon starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Bib labeled ‘RELAY’ must be worn on the BACK of shirt / vest during the entire race.
- There will be a Derby sign at the start of each leg / exchange point.
- Each relay team will include 4 participants. The minimum age is 12 years old on race day (effective on race day)
- Participants running the relay are not permitted to participate in the full half marathon.
**A commemorative medal will be awarded to all finishers**
Awards Presentation @ The National Sports Centre, Pavilion Hall
Wednesday 30th May 2018, 5.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.