- Ferry to ‘Start Line’ leaves promptly at 6:45 a.m. from Albouy’s Point to Penno’s Wharf, St. George’s.
- Ferry tickets may be purchased at number pick-up only, Saturday 20th May, 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. - $4.00.
- Swizzle Inn/Bailey’s Ice Cream Roundabout will close promptly at 8:30 a.m. Vehicles will not be allowed to proceed to St. George’s after this time.
- Medical details must be filled out on the back of the race number issued to you.
- Changing / Rest Rooms are available at the Town Square.
- Truck carrying runners’ clothing will leave the the Town Square at 8:45 a.m. prompt.
- Runners must collect clothing at least 15 minutes after crossing the finish line.
- This event will be chip timed. Participants will be responsible for any cost incurred to replace lost bibs/chip.
- Race Numbers must be worn on the FRONT of shirt / vest during the entire race.
- The finish line will close at 12:30 p.m. prompt.
- It is recommended that you train and seek medical clearance before entering this race.
- Non-Bermudian entrants must have resided in Bermuda for six (6) months prior to race day to be eligible for prizes.
- Race starts for Individual Runners 9:00 a.m. – NO EARLY START
- Timing chips will be attached to the back of your race bib.
- The minimum age is 16 years old on race day.
- Participants running the full half marathon are not permitted to participate in the relay division of this event.
- Race starts for Relay Runners 9:10 a.m. prompt. – NO EARLY START
- Each team will be issued 1 (one) race chip which will be attached to a baton that must be passed at each leg and carried from start to finish.
- Batons will be handed out at the start line after the Half Marathon starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Bib labeled ‘RELAY’ must be worn on the BACK of shirt / vest during the entire race.
- There will be a Derby sign at the start of each leg / exchange point.
- The minimum age is 12 years old on race day.
- Participants running the relay are not permitted to participate in the full half marathon.
**A commemorative medal will be awarded to all finishers**
The annual awards presentation - Details To be advised.